San Clemente Day Spa
Massage, Facial, and Skin Care
Buongiorno (Good Day!)
Talega Day Spa located in San Clemente, California is molded from
our Italian ancestors of some 2500 years ago, in the Tuscany region
of central Italy, where an ancient people unknowingly spouted the
seeds of body wellness and relaxation from volcanic thermal springs of the earth. Little did they know that they were teaching us the “art
of relaxation,” and the concept of “giving back to “oneself” through massage, skin care, and body care. The
walls within Talega Day Spa, and the treatments from within,
tell the story of the early beginnings of spa traditions, and
captures this time in history. Your visit to Talega Day Spa will
radiate with reminders of these early roots. Special care was
taken to provide a comfortable, warm, and cozy setting for you
to unwind in a special atmosphere of detailed historical presence.
Our goal at Talega Day Spa is to remove you from the modern world,
transport you to another, and relieve you of some, if not all,
of those modern stresses that infiltrate our minds and bodies day
in and day out. You deserve to be spoiled for a change! Through our amazing massage, and expert skin care you will leave feeling re-newed and revitalized. Our treatments
are tailored to tantalize your senses, and our dedicated staff
is committed to stimulate body health and well-being of mind, body,
and spirit. Man’s need to “spa” has always been
here. We've come full circle, just like our ancient Italian
ancestors wanted it, and present it’s benefits to you to
enjoy, in the comfort of our “home.”
As they say in Italian: “La nostra casa e’ la tua
house is your house!)
The “Touch of Tuscany” awaits you.
Certificate online any
time, 24/7, now!
*Be a VIP. See the Benefits
of Registering and
how to get the most out of your spa experience. Registration
is required to Book Online. If you haven’t
Voted Best Day Spa in San Clemente in 2009, 2010,2011, 2012 and again in 2013
We are truly grateful and honored to serve you.
"APRIL IS "NATIONAL STRESS AWARENESS MONTH"
The World Health Organization recently reported that in 2020 the top 5 diseases will share the underlying factor of stress.
Treatments such as massage have been proven to reduce stress.
Founded In 2004, Talega Day Spa was originally established with that very goal in mind:
"To play an active role in helping the community deal with and eliminate
the effects of daily stresses, while empowering one another
to healthy, productive, long-term lifestyles."
So when you're not feeling or looking your best,
count on us to give you our best.
THIS MONTH: We've got lots of goodies and treats!
Take your time and absorb the many specials, offers, and treatment suggestions explained in this months Newsletter!
We strive to bring you real solutions to a better body, mind, and spirit.
Welcome Our New Esthetician Mona!
Over the last 35 years as a multi licensed technician, I have had the quintessential experience working in the Beauty Salon and Spa Industry. Advancement in technology has enhanced my knowledge and abilities to provide Beauty and Wellness treatments to the endless number of people around the Globe. It has come to my knowledge that hands on contacts brings a comforting trust to the client and a gratification to the Therapist.
In my career there have been many opportunities that have enriched my life. Along with continued education, I have had the privilege to volunteer as a Greet The Day Touch Therapist in Orange County Hospital Oncology Infusion Centers. This training has allowed me to comfort those afflicted from cancer through Facials and Massage.
My journey in this career is to follow my heart and where it leads me. My challenge is to succeed and continue to touch the hearts of many that want to experience the Spa Retreat at Talega Day Spa. What better way to provide Spa services than to be near the ocean where I am most comfortable and connected with life and nature.
Would you be interested?
Talega Day Spa wants to know if you would be interested in us carrying a mineral makeup line. This makeup is 100% vegan with zero chemicals and preservatives.
Other great features: no fragrances, fillers, binders, talc, petroleum, coal tar, parabens and toxins.
Please REPLY back to this newsletter with a YES or NO to let us know what you think.
Benefits of Pregnancy Massages
Prenatal massage is therapeutic bodywork that focuses on the special needs of the mother-to-be as her body goes through the changes of pregnancy. It enhances the function of muscles and joints, improves circulation and general body tone, and relieves mental and physical fatigue. The gentle, noninvasive approach of prenatal massage can ease discomfort associated with pregnancy, help the mother-to-be prepare for labor and give her nurturing emotional support.
Prenatal massage offers a wide range of physiological, emotional and psychological benefits.
- Assists in remedying many of the common discomforts experienced during pregnancy: muscular discomforts, lower-back pain, upper-back pain, headaches, leg cramps, sciatica, stiffness, tension, knots, carpal tunnel syndrome, fatigue, nasal congestion, neck pain, and hip joint pain
- Alleviates stress and tension on weight-bearing joints
- Increases blood circulation, which provides more oxygen and nutrients to both mother and fetus
- Stimulates the lymphatic system improving the immune system and promotes the removal of toxins.
- Stabilizes hormonal levels and helps relieve depression or anxiety caused by hormonal changes
- Soothes and relaxes the nervous system by releasing endorphins into the mother's body. As a result the expectant mother feels more relaxed and at ease, which will also allow her to sleep easier and deeper.
- Assists in maintaining good posture and adjusting to a changing alignment caused by the baby's increasing weight. Massage increases muscle tone and flexibility, enhancing the ability to carry this extra weight while also relieving leg cramps and muscle spasms.
- Eases the load on the heart and helps keep blood pressure in check
- Supports the return of blood to the heart and increases blood flow to the uterus and placenta. With the enormous demands placed on the circulatory system during pregnancy, blood volume may increase up to 60 percent compared to prepregnancy levels.
- Prepares the mother-to-be for an easier delivery with its sedating effect on the nervous system, promoting relaxation and stress relief.
- Offers a natural, safe, drug-free alternative choice for pain relief, since taking medications are often limited during a pregnancy
- In addition to the physical benefits, prenatal massage provides expecting women with the emotional support and nurturing touch provided by a professional's touch and energy.
Pregnancy Massage Special
To all the expecting mothers, come in for a Mommy-to-be massage in the month of April and get 10% off just by mentioning this ad.
*Restrictions may apply. Can not be combined with any other special or discounts.
Retail Items at the Spa
Did you know we sell a multitude of retail items? We sell beautiful jewelry, skincare, treatments, and even art. Come take a look today and see what exciting new stock we have added.
Did you know Dazzle Light can be used to reduce fine lines, brow wrinkles, and tighten you face? Check out some of these before and after pictures.
Call 949-391-6255 to reserve your appointment to eliminate fine lines and tighten your skin
The Dr. Is In
Our Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Dr. Bradley Mudge will be in on Wed April 16th from 5-9pm for Botox and Fillers.
Space is limited. Please call to reserve a time.
Laser Hair Reduction
Nurse Christy will be in on the following dates for fillers and botox
Sat. April 19th
Week 1: April 1st - April 6th : Happy Passover
Week 2: April 7th - April 13th : Happy Easter
Week 3: April 14th - April 20st : Bunny
Week 4: April 21st - April 30th : Happy Earth Day
Say the secret word during check out and earn 5000 bonus points!
New at Talega Day Spa
*Burns up to 600 Calories in 30 Minutes
*Increases Your Metabolism
*Lowers Blood Pressure
*Enhances Immune Systems
*Cleans and Purifies Your Skin
ALL WHILE YOU RELAX AND DESTRESS!
Learn more benefits HERE
Watch our Sunlighten Sauana Featured on "The Doctors"
by clicking on the image below
TALEGA DAY SPA,INC
1161 PUERTA DEL SOL
SAN CLEMENTE, CA 92673
Sat.& Sun. 9-6
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK, YELP, AND TWITTER